Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has opened up over the personal tragedy that has driven him on during his career.In an emotional interview with the club’s TV channel, the Colombia international revealed how he vowed to take care of his family after his youngster sister tragically died and says it feels him with pride that he has fulfilled his promise.Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers2
Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers
The 22-year-old said: “My family supports me very unconditionally, they always give me that motivation, that love, to do things better every day.“The love of my parents, my sisters, it makes me proud to be doing what I’ve been doing so far.“My little sister was a very big motivation for me. I told my mother that I would take care of them, because we were a very poor family there in Colombia, in Cerete.“After my little sister died, I told my mother one day I’m going to take care of you and my whole family and, thank God, we are now doing really well.“Now I am in this great institution where everything is really working out for me.“My family is very proud of me. Honestly, my mother, my father, they cry, they cry watching me play.“My parents were here, they now know how it is, the atmosphere here and more so now seeing it themselves.“It’s something they feel proud of, of their son, because I do it with a lot of love for them too. I’m happy to make my family very happy.”Morelos recently signed his fourth Rangers contract in less than two years and is committed to Ibrox until 2023.And the former HJK Helsinki player admits the love of the fans has inspired him.The forward, who has 29 goals this season, said: “I like Rangers a lot, the fans, the football, what we experience day to day is incredible. The fans, the way they praise us and want to watch us play every weekend, every midweek, is amazing.Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard2
Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard
“I get that adrenaline rush and it’s awesome, I want to be competing as much as I can and as fast as I can.“It’s exciting, I get goosebumps, it’s a love they have, for me for everything I have done on the pitch…. and it really motivates me to know that the fans, both the kids and adults, love me in an incredible way.“I know it and I feel it because every time I score, every time I go to a shopping centre or go out for dinner, the love the Rangers fans have for me is awesome. I want to keep doing things right so they keep loving me.”Morelos promised not to lose the competitive spirit which has got him this far but has also got him into trouble on the pitch. The striker has received four red cards this season, one of which was later rescinded, and a further 16 yellow cards on top of two double-bookings.“I am a very hot player on the field, I’m very passionate, and I like it,” he said.“When I’m competing, when I’m active and fighting with the defence, jumping, holding the ball up, I would never change the way I am.“I’m a tough player, I like playing in the air, I like clashing, I like frustrating the defence.“No one can faze me, I’m the kind of player that is always dedicated to my team, and I fight for my team.”

Reports suggest Ramos is headed for the door at the Bernabeu

Mauricio Pochettino is speaking to the media at Wembley following Spurs' Champions League last 16 clash against Borussia Dortmund. Spurs took on the Bundesliga leaders in the first leg of their last 16 tie, before the two sides meet again in Germany next month.
Sizzling Spurs take giant Champions League leap

Gareth Bale was dropped from the Real Madrid team towards the end of the season

'Still have it Gazza!' Fans celebrate Paul Gascoigne's return to the football field as 52-year-old England legend enjoys a charity kickabout same one he wore in a legends game at their new

Alexis Sanchez picked up the injury against Southampton

Wilfried Zaha tells Crystal Palace he wants summer transfer with club valuing him at £80million Tottenham and Chelsea have previously tried to sign the forward, who wants to join a club playing
Wilfried Zaha has told Crystal Palace he wants to leave the

Both managers will be desperate for the three points

Jermain Defore has revealed Crystal Palace wanted to sign him before he chose to join Rangers. The veteran Bournemouth striker penned an 18-month loan deal with the Scottish Premiership side earlier this month. Defoe will link up with former England team-mate Steven Gerrard, who is aiming to win Rangers a first top-flight title since 2011.
Jermain Defoe: Rangers' new signing turned down Crystal

Arsenal have suffered a dip in form

It seems like Hazard may be destined to move to the Spanish capital in the summer and the Blues are unlikely to stand in his way should an acceptable offer come in. Here's how Real Madrid could line-up with Hazard in their side. 4-3-3. If they utilise the same formation they currently favour then Hazard can slot straight in to the left wing.
How Chelsea will lineup in 2019-20 after transfer ban | Daily

Deeney says Zaha is targeted by Watford’s players

Sunderland owner Stewart Donald to accept £27m offer from New York consortium to buy huge chunk of club. an interest in the club of around 25 per cent. deal values Sunderland at around £
Winger rules out Sunderland return as Portsmouth reject £1.5m

Rooney enjoyed brilliant success under Sir Alex Ferguson

Jurgen Klopp reveals he could leave Liverpool for Bayern Munich 'if timing is right' And he did not rule out retuning to his homeland one day when asked about managing Bayern by German
Jurgen Klopp refuses to rule out managing Bayern Munich 'if

Ibrahimovic has been impressed with Lindelof’s recent displays
Newcastle United news: Richard Keys tells Rafa Benitez to

Ainsley Maitland-Niles received harsh words from some of the Arsenal faithful

'My words have been clearly misunderstood': Leonardo Bonucci backtracks on comments made about Juventus team-mate Moise Kean by claiming he was 'too hasty' over his comments made about Moise
Danny Rose ready to QUIT football as Moise Kean incident

Brendan Rodgers has slammed Rangers’ decision to allocate only 800 tickets to Celtic fans for the upcoming Old Firm derby

Arsenal legend David Seaman raises concerns about Denis Suarez signing. David Seaman has insisted he doesn't understand Arsenal's decision to sign Denis Suarez from Barcelona . The Gunners
Denis Suarez to Arsenal: David Seaman slams transfer as

Mourinho celebrated by hurling a water bottle carrier to the floor

Burnley man Ashley Barnes KISSES Cardiff's Joe Bennett during Premier League clash, both players yellow carded Written by: fpnews Posted on: April 13, 2019 As the cliché goes, it's a funny old game.
Burnley man Ashley Barnes KISSES Cardiff's Joe Bennett during
hollywoodadviser.com/burnley-man-ashley-barnes-kisses-cardiffs-joe-bennett-during-premier-league-clash-both-players-yellow-carded/
Burnley man Ashley Barnes KISSES Cardiff's Joe Bennett during Premier League clash, both players yellow carded both players received a yellow card in the
Burnley man Ashley Barnes KISSES Cardiff's Joe Bennett during

Rice made his full England debut on Monday against Montenegro

Derby County assistant Jody Morris has told talkSPORT he and manager Frank Lampard are 'buzzing' to be facing former Chelsea team-mate John Terry in the play-off final. Lampard's Rams booked their trip to Wembley and a shot at promotion to the Premier League with a stunning comeback victory over Leeds United on Wednesday night.
Derby County vs Aston Villa: Former Chelsea stars Frank



Yannick Bolasie (born 24 May 1989) is a professional footballer who plays as a winger for Anderlecht on loan from Premier League club Everton.Born in Lyon, he has played in the Football League for Plymouth Argyle, Barnet, Bristol City, Crystal Palace and Aston Villa.

Post a Comment

0 Comments