‘I’d have knocked Jurgen Klopp down’ for celebration after Liverpool’s late winner against Everton, Jonas Olsson says

‘I’d have knocked Jurgen Klopp down’ for celebration after Liverpool’s late winner against Everton, Jonas Olsson says
A former Premier League player says he would have ‘knocked Jurgen Klopp down’ for his over-the-top Merseyside derby celebration if he was playing for Everton.Jonas Olsson, who spent nine years with West Brom, made the comments on Swedish television.Jonas Olsson has been critical of Klopp’s celebration4
Jonas Olsson has been critical of Klopp’s celebration
As translated by Sport Witness, Olsson said of Klopp’s actions:If Id been an Everton player, Id have knocked him down, I think.“You cant do that when a player has made such a mistake – it is so disrespectful.“I think Klopp is really fun, but I do not think it this time.”Klopp ran on to the Anfield pitch after Divock Origi’s injury-time winner, scored following a disastrous mistake from Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.The German coach embraced Alisson, the Liverpool keeper, and has since been charged by the Football Association for misconduct in relation to his actions.Klopp’s celebration was certainly exuberant4
Klopp’s celebration was certainly exuberant
He ran onto the pitch and embraced his goalkeeper4
He ran onto the pitch and embraced his goalkeeper
Klopp insisted he had apologised to his opposite number, Everton manager Marco Silva, for his celebration in the immediate aftermath of the full-time whistle.Silva, however, confirmed that was not the case.No, he didnt apologise to me, the Portuguese said. All of your colleagues asked me about this situation but, to be honest, I didnt see what happened.I didnt see it. I dont know what he did and the way he did it.I think he didnt expect it, it was a lucky day for him this afternoon. Its football. I cannot tell you if it was any disrespect because I didnt see it.Origi’s goal, scored after Pickford’s horrendous error, caused the scenes4
Origi’s goal, scored after Pickford’s horrendous error, caused the scenes
You are asking me but maybe when I see that moment I can speak more about that situation.Klopp has until 6pm on Thursday to respond to the FA charge.The Anfield boss, though, has backing from Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola, who defended his opposite number.I did it against Southampton. There are a lot of emotions in those moments,” he said in reference to his jubilation at Raheem Sterling’s late winner in 2017.I know when I did it I was not happy to have done that, so I can understand Marco Silva, [then Southampton boss Mauricio] Pellegrino when it happens.But sometimes its what it is, its an emotional game. Last minute, everything happens in your mind, heart and body and sometimes you do that. I talk for my side but of course you have to be respectful for the other ones.


'I'd have knocked Jurgen Klopp down' for celebration after Liverpool's late winner against Everton, Jonas Olsson says. in reference to his jubilation at Raheem Sterling's late winner
Jonas Olsson: I'd knock Klopp down over Everton celebration

'I'd have knocked Jurgen Klopp down' for celebration after


Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was involved in a touchline bust-up with West Brom boss Tony Pulis after the Reds scrambled a 2-2 draw on a dramatic day at Anfield.
West Brom vs Liverpool, EPL LIVE score | Daily Mail Online


With the year drawing to a close, we take a look at the best and worst days of 2015 for every Premier League team. From the highs of beating a rival or signing a player to the lows of a heavy
Premier League The Hottest News Today - A snapshot of whats


โยนาส โอลส์สัน อดีตกัปตันทีมเวสต์บรอมวิชบอกว่า เจอร์เก้ […]
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp involved in touchline row with


West Brom defender Jonas Olsson says he wouldn't have accepted Jurgen Klopp's celebration if he played for Everton. Jonas Olsson: I'd knock Klopp down over Everton celebration Sign in
Jonas Olsson: I'd knock Klopp down over Everton celebration


Three of West Brom's four goals against Liverpool under Tony Pulis have been scored by defenders (Craig Dawson, Jonas Olsson and Gareth McAuley). After keeping 10 clean sheets in their first 11
What was your Premier League team's best and worst day of


Former West Bromwich Albion defender Jonas Olsson says he would have 'knocked Jurgen Klopp down' following the Liverpool manager's celebration on the Merseyside derby. Divock Origi scored
Liverpool 1-0 Everton: 'I'd have knocked Jurgen Klopp down
hollywoodadviser.com/liverpool-1-0-everton-id-have-knocked-jurgen-klopp-down-for-merseyside-derby-celebration-former-west-brom-defender-jonas-olsson-says/
seeing red Klopp has been charged by the Football Association for running on to the pitch after Divock Origi's injury-time winner A former Premier league star has revealed he would have 'knocked Jurgen Klopp down' for his Merseyside derby celebration if he was playing for Everton. Jonas Olsson, who spent nine years at West Brom, made the
หัวร้อนซะงั้น! "โอลส์สัน"บอกอาจได้ไล่เตะคล็อปป์จนคว่ำ


Premier League results: Liverpool and Chelsea win again, Man City go third BBC Sport Liverpool and Chelsea maintained their 100% starts to the Premier League season on Saturday, while Manchester City thumped Fulham to move into third place. Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool beat an out-of-sorts Tottenham at Wembley, before Eden Hazard
RTÉ Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster


RTÉ news brings you the latest Irish news, world news, international news and up to the minute reports on breaking Irish news stories and news from around the world. Watch and listen to Irish

Post a Comment

0 Comments